Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm Still Around

Yes, I'm still alive everyone. Just very very busy. My new goal is to start blogging more often to let you guys know what I'm up to. I'm working on some very neat projects that I'd love to share with everyone, including participating in National Novel Writing Month. If you love writing you should check it out: Nanowrimo.org
I'm changing a lot of things, it feels like a transformation in my artwork. I'm going to stop holding back and really put all of myself into it now. I was always very shy and if an idea seemed too radical or strange I would keep it secret and never show people. I'm going to experiment and see what happens when I let people see this artwork anyway.
Other than that, happy Veteran's Day! I'm going to celebrate with tea and paint, and maybe some sushi.
{Simone}

No comments:

Post a Comment